Do you spend endless hours calculating food nutrition values, perfecting your recipe, and styling food label formats by hand? Struggle to comply with the food labeling guidelines? Did you try both the laboratory testing and professional help methods but were frustrated with the time and resource consumption of the entire process?
No worries! A self-service food nutrition facts analysis and labeling software can help ease the process of creating labels for packaging food products.
How does a self-service food nutrition facts analysis and labeling software help?
First of all, food processors, restaurant owners wouldn’t have to depend on the time-consuming and resource heavy lab testing or professional consultation anymore. They can do it on their own by implementing a self-service food nutrition facts analysis and labeling software like Nutritionist Pro™.
Nutritionist Pro™ is available in both desktop and online applications. You can choose as per your requirements. In addition, Nutritionist Pro™ comes with a wide range of modules to meet all your nutrient analysis and custom food labeling needs.
By using either of the Nutritionist Pro™ online or desktop versions, users can create and build recipes or formulas, measure recipe cooking loss or gain, add any custom ingredient or food not found in the database, generate various nutrient reports, custom style labels in various formats, save labels in graphics, create allergen and ingredient statements, and also edit label images, among many others attributes.
All activities can be performed on your own, confidently, easily and quickly. You may require minimum training to get hands-on experience of how this self-service food nutrition facts analysis and labeling software, Nutritionist Pro™ works.
Advantages of Using Nutritionist Pro™
- Calculate nutrient breakdown of recipes, ingredients, food labels, diets, menus and more
- Reliable data compared to other methods of nutrition analysis
- Extensive data sources to make recipe/formula creation faster and easier
- See nutrient values based on guidelines around the world, including USA, UK/Europe, Canada, China/Hong Kong
- Auto calculation of nutrient values to qualify for low fat, sodium, or other claims for marketing advantages
- Create FDA-compliant, CFIA-compliant or other food authority-compliant food labels easily and quickly
- Print unlimited food labels in custom styles and in multiple formats
Growth Potential with Nutritionist Pro™
With the online market leading to a rapid paradigm shift in the food industry, food manufacturers, restaurant owners who need to calculate nutrition values of their recipes, food products, etc., should choose a food nutrition value analysis and labeling software like Nutritionist Pro™. The bottom line is it can simplify and streamline the food analysis and labeling workflows as well as cut costs for food nutrition analysis and custom, regulatory-compliant nutrition label generation.
To get more details, go to the Nutritionist Pro™ portal